Terms & Conditions
· Collection of Information;
· Use of Personal Information;
· Disclosure of Personal Information;
· Protection of Personal Information;
· Review and updation of Personal Information; and
Collection Of Information
We and our authorized third parties may collect, store or process information and data as required under laws and regulation and also based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. This information or data includes without limitation:
(a) Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. This includes your name, address, telephone numbers, email id, photograph, information contained in documents used as proof of identity, proof of address etc.
(b) Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPD”) means such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:-
ii.Financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details;
iii.Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
v.Medical records and history;
vi.Biometric information etc.
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as SPD or information.
(c) Service Information such as service or complaint history, email or letter sent by you, payment history etc.
(d) Equipment, performance, and other technical information which gets generated during your use of our network, services and products such as call detail records, usage analysis, location information, IP addresses assigned, signaling information, network related information and any other information in relation to your use of WeP web/WAP site, products and services that is collected automatically by our equipment and systems.
(e) Other Information may be collected in form of various surveys which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services or when you register to receive news or public policy updates or when you apply for a job through our website or make subscription enquires through our web site etc.
WeP requires your consent before collection of such information. The consent has to be provided by letter, fax or email. You may not provide your information or consent for the consent to use your Personal Information. In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of information or later withdraw your consent for usage of the information so collected, WeP reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Use Of Your Personal Information
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use Personal Information to provide you with the required services or information. The Personal Information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but are not limited to:
• Verifying your identity;
• Responding to queries or requests submitted by you;
• Processing your request and providing you with products and/or services requested, process orders or applications submitted by you;
• Administering your account;
• Administering or otherwise carrying out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
• Anticipating and resolving problems in relation to goods or services supplied to you;
• Creating products or services that meet your needs;
• Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
• Providing differentiated services such as dynamic pricing, location based services and/or comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
• Providing you with the best customer experience possible;
• Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement;
• Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
• Customer analytics on usage pattern and deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
• Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
• Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our companies’ products and services and communicating updates, offers and promotion; and
• Address network integrity and security issues.
As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes; please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information at times to a Third Party when it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to:
(a) Other communications companies as a normal part of our business for connecting and charging of calls over each other’s networks;
(b) Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing or handling your information;
(c) Anyone we transfer our business to, in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer; and
(d) Any other entity or organization in order for them to understand our business and consequently, provide you with better services.
For the purposes of this document, a ‘Third Party’ is a service provider who associates with WeP and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of WeP and also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of such Third party.
Information shall be shared, without obtaining prior consent, with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including SPD or other information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
Protection Of Your Personal Information
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment and is protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We shall maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
WeP shall retain your Personal Information for as long as required to provide you with services or for as long as required under the law.
In case of any privacy related concerns, feedback or grievance, you can contact the designated Grievance Officer of which details have been provided in link below:
Grievance Officer: GrievanceOfficer@wepindia.com
Review Updation Of Personal Information
We strive to keep our records updated with your latest information. To this end, if you see any discrepancy in your personal information or if a part of your personal information changes, we request you to visit WeP stores or reach our customer service at " 0821 400 4800 " or write to us at "firstname.lastname@example.org".